----Messaggio originale----
Da: D.T.Shield@csc.liv.ac.uk
Data: 20-lug-2007 4.11 PM
A:
"vincenzobonvino@tin.it"
Cc: users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Ogg: Re: R: Re: help on snmpd.conf and
monitor instruction

On 20/07/07, vincenzobonvino@tin.it
wrote:
> 2007-07-20 15:34:45 [UDP:

[127.0.0.1]: 32822]:
> DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance = Timeticks:

(18) 0:00:00.18
> SNMPv2-MIB::snmpTrapOID.0 = OID: DISMAN-EVENT-

MIB::mteTriggerFired
> DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::mteHotTrigger.0 = STRING:

warning
> DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::mteHotTargetName.0 = STRING:
> DISMAN-

EVENT-MIB::mteHotContextName.0 = STRING:

That entry
looks suspiciously as if it has been triggered by the
monitor entry
"warning".
So I think it *is* actually working.

However:

> DISMAN-

EVENT-MIB::mteHotOID.0 = OID: DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance

DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::mteHotValue.0 = Wrong Type (should be INTEGER):
> Timeticks: (18) 0:00:00.18

That seems to imply that
you are monitoring the MIB object 'sysUpTime'

What object were you
expecting to monitor?
What does walking the DisMan Event MIB tables
show?

Dave

PS: Can you please keep the same subject line throughout.
Adding "R:" instead of "Re:" is breaking the continuity of this
thread!
Thanks