On 20/07/07, Ken Dreyer wrote:
> In my --with-out-mib-modules flag in the configure, I listed
> everything that --help says is added by default..... My guess is that
> I've left out something else crucial with this --with-out-mib-modules flag?

You'll have left out quite a lot of vital stuff.

Either use --with-out-mib-modules to exclude specific modules
that you *know* you don't want.

Or use --enable-mini-agent to start with the essentials, and use
--with-mib-modules to add the bits you are explicitly interested in.

Don't try to strip out large amounts of the core functionality yourself.

Net-snmp-users mailing list