Hi,

I'm attempting to build net-snmp for Solaris 8

gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.4

uname -a
SunOS myhostname 5.8 Generic_117350-47 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000

When I put in the normal modules I wanted, I got a huge error towards
the end of the make. (I had to trim this paste down a lot because it
has the same "multiple definition of..." error for almost every
function)

http://rafb.net/p/QB0VrN23.html

TrogL in IRC told me to build it without the sensors, so I tried:

http://pastebin.ca/627527

In my --with-out-mib-modules flag in the configure, I listed
everything that --help says is added by default. The one exception to
this is "target", since I saw a line in the build process that
complained about missing this one. My guess is that I've left out
something else crucial with this --with-out-mib-modules flag?

Thanks for the help!

- Ken