Hello every body
I try to send trap at realtime so I use the following
configuration with redhat el5

syslocation earth
syscontact pingouin_osmolateur@yahoo.fr
pass .1.3.6.1.4.1.4413.4.1 /usr/bin/ucd5820stat
authtrapenable 1
trapcommunity totototo
trap2sink 192.168.2.8
createUser myuser MD5 myfirstpassword DES
myotherpassword
rouser myuser
iquerySecName myuser
agentSecName myuser
disk /boot 10%
proc named 1 1
proc ntpd 1 1
defaultMonitors yes
linkUpDownNotifications yes

#rpm -qa | grep snmp
net-snmp-libs-5.3.1-14.el5
net-snmp-5.4-1

So, when i unplugged a network cable, it's ok, I
received a trap immediately.
When I stop the named process and i restart smnpd, I
received a trap.
But when I stop the named process or when I fill the
/boot without restarting snmpd, I never receive a
trap.

Can some body help me ? what is wrong ?
best regards

merci