[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

:

:
> }

That's where the problem lies.
You should be using "strlen" to report the length of the index string.
Not "sizeof"

Dave