[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

> netsnmp_variable_list *
> netSnmpIETFWGTable_get_next_data_point(.....)
> {

> snmp_set_var_value(idx,(const u_char*) entry->nsIETFWGName,
> sizeof(entry->nsIETFWGName)); <=====

> }

That's where the problem lies.
You should be using "strlen" to report the length of the index string.
Not "sizeof"

Net-snmp-users mailing list