On 19/07/07, Karthikeyan Ramasubramanian wrote:
> 1) In the MIB file I have defined the syntax of the index as String SIZE(1..32).

That doesn't sound quite right.
Can you please post the exact MIB definitions of your table structure.

> 3) In netsnmp_table_iterator_helper_handler()
> funtion of table_iterator.c build_oid_noalloc() routine constructs the oid
> of the requested object in the format
> table_oid.colum_no.32.ascii_equivalent_of_index.

Hmmm... that doesn't sound right either.

How are you registering the table?
I.e. what are the contents of the 'init_xxx()' routine?

How are you reporting the index value for each row?
I.e. what are the contents of the 'get_{first,next}_data_point' routines?

Dave