--===============1870061570==

--0-1228340037-1184824909=:87415

Hello,
I am trying to read a table (Experimental LSR MIB The OID"1.3.6.1.3.96.1.9"
http://www.oidview.com/mibs/0/MPLS-LSR-MIB.html
)
using the snmptable command.
It errors out with "Was that a table" error.
I have confirmed the OID number (belongs to a valid table)
Also curously,the SNMP walk (snmpwalk command ) succeeds .What could be the error ?

I am using these rpms in fedora core5
net-snmp-libs-5.3-4.2
net-snmp-5.3.1-1

And
# snmptable -V
NET-SNMP version: 5.4

Thanks,
Dakshina

---------------------------------
--0-1228340037-1184824909=:87415

Hello,
I am trying to read a table (Experimental  LSR MIB  The OID"1.3.6.1.3.96.1.9"
http://www.oidview.com/mibs/0/MPLS-LSR-MIB.html
)
using the snmptable command.
It errors out with "Was that a table" error.
I have confirmed the OID number (belongs to a valid table)
Also curously,the SNMP walk (snmpwalk command ) succeeds .What could be the error ?

I am using  these rpms in fedora core5
net-snmp-libs-5.3-4.2
net-snmp-5.3.1-1

And