--===============1978228944==

--0-838841798-1184824625=:68580

Hello,
I am trying to read a table (Experimental LSR MIB The OID"1.3.6.1.3.96.1.9"
http://www.oidview.com/mibs/0/MPLS-LSR-MIB.html
)
using the snmptable command.
It errors out with "Was that a table" error.
I have confirmed the OID number (belongs to a valid table)
Also curously,the SNMP walk (snmpwalk command ) succeeds .What could be the error ?
Thanks,
Dakshina

Got a little couch potato?

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/