HI all,
i want to imlpement traps on my agent.
I've read that one
methode is to insert in snmpd.conf an instruction like this :"monitor
[options] NAME expression".
for example:
if i want that my snmp agent
alerts me when an Object (OID2) passes beyond a threshold(30), i can
monitor -r 30 -u me -o "alert" OID2> 30.

But what can i
do if I want that agent alerts me if the value of an Object (OID2)
specified in a MIB node goes beyond the value of another object(OID1)
defined in the same MIB node?

Thanks to all will answer me

Net-snmp-users mailing list