----Messaggio originale----
Da: D.T.Shield@csc.liv.ac.uk
Data: 18-lug-
2007 3.59 PM
A: "vincenzobonvino@tin.it"

Ogg: Re: how to make agent able
to send traps?

On 18/07/07, vincenzobonvino@tin.it
wrote:
> For example, I want that it send me a

trap about an integer Managed Object
> everytime it becomes odd or

even.
> How can i do it?

Have a look at the snmpd.conf(5) man page,
and in particular,
the section entitled ACTIVE MONITORING

I'm not sure
how easy it would be to support an odd/even notification.
That would
rely on the DisMan Expression MIB, which is incomplete
(and most
untested). But you should certainly be able to monitor
simple boolean
comparisons using the Event MIB.

But see that section of the snmpd.conf
(5) man page for details.