Eduardo Saavedra Cea wrote:
> I know that my problem is ACCESS CONTROL. I read this section, but I
> dont understand very well.

Are you sure you've read the *snmptrapd.conf* manual page? Because the
config file you posted only contains config settings for *snmpd*.

Create /etc/snmp/snmptrapd.conf with just the line

authcommunity log,execute zweicom_notav

and run snmptrapd as "snmptrapd -f -Le" (assumed that /etc/snmp is in
your SNMPCONFPATH, see "net-snmp-config --snmpconfpath").

Now fire your trap and you should see it logged.

This email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Net-snmp-users mailing list