--===============0559111321==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7C856.24339AB0

=20
I am trying to use traphandle directive of Net SNMP 5.3.1 to invoke a
java code in Windows system.
In the snmptrapd.conf file, I have made the following entry:
=20
traphandle default java -classpath C:\ FileOutput
=20
In the above line FileOutput is the class file which I am trying to
excecute on receiving any trap in NetSnmp
But I have confirmed that the java code is not excecuted when a trap is
received.
I have even tried to use a MS DOS batch file in the place of java code.=20

traphandle default cmd /c C:/Test/traphandle.bat

But even that was not excecuted.
So I think I might be missing any more configuration which is needed to
be done in Net Snmp for the traphandle to work properly.
Could anyone please provide some help in this issue? Thanks.
=20
Regards,
Deepa
=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7C856.24339AB0

charset=3Dus-ascii">

I am =
trying to use=20
traphandle directive of Net SNMP 5.3.1  to invoke a java code in =
Windows=20
system.

In the =

snmptrapd.conf file, I have made the following =
entry:

size=3D2>traphandle default=20
java -classpath C:\  FileOutput

In the =
above line=20
FileOutput is the class file which I am trying to excecute on receiving =
any trap=20
in NetSnmp
But I have confirmed that the java code is not excecuted =
when a=20
trap is received.

I have =
even tried to=20
use a MS DOS batch file in the place of java code. =
class=3D953421909-17072007>

traphandle default cmd /c C:/Test/traphandle.bat

But even that was not excecuted.

So I =
think I might=20
be missing any more configuration which is needed to be done in Net Snmp =
for the=20
traphandle to work properly.

Could =
anyone please=20
provide some help in this issue? Thanks.

size=3D2>Regards,
Deepa

size=3D2>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7C856.24339AB0--