Hi Dave,

You are right, I started up the agent with full debug option (i.e. -Dall) as
I am new to net-snmp and does not really know which option to start
watching.
I agree on the information overflooding part.

Content of the snmpd.conf is as follows:

rwcommunity p
rocommunity p
syslocation "InnoMedia Videophone"
sysservices 0
syscontact "none"
authtrapenable 2
trapcommunity public
trap2sink 192.168.2.5
com2sec public default public

Output of the command you recommended is as follows:
# ./snmpd -f -Le
Encryption support not enabled.
/usr/local/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 1: Warning: Unknown token: rwcommunity.
/usr/local/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 2: Warning: Unknown token: rocommunity.
Encryption support not enabled.
Encryption support not enabled.
SNMP listening socket fd = 6
NET-SNMP version 5.1.3

Thank you for your kind support.
BTW, the agent "hang" again when I was gathering the output above.

Raymond Pau