--===============1776675124==

------=_Part_61846_941953.1184584612455

hi
when i want to access my Mib using the translate command at first it will
show me the MIB tree but after when i want to access it agin it will given
an error can you tell me the solution of this error

when first time i use the snmptranslate command it will show me output as
under

root@calculon:~# snmptranslate -Tp -IR enseirb
+--enseirb(9362)

+--leds(1)
| |
| +-- -RW- Integer32 led0(1)
| Range: 0..1

+--reserved(2)

but when i use the same command again it will give an error so please tell
me the solution for that

root@calculon:~# snmptranslate -Tp -IR enseirb
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
add_mibdir: strings scanned in from /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs/.index are
too large. count =3D 35

MIR Wajahat Ghaffar
M1 Telecom/R=E9seaux
EFREI
Ecole d'Ing=E9nieurs des Technologies de l'Information et du Management
30-32, avenue de la R=E9publique
94815 VILLEJUIF cedex
www.efrei.fr
mir@efrei.fr

------=_Part_61846_941953.1184584612455

hi
when i want to access my Mib using the translate command at
first it will show me the MIB tree but after when i want to access it
agin it will given an error can you tell me the solution of this error
<=
br>when first time i use the snmptranslate command it will show me output a=
s under=20

root@calculon:~# snmptranslate -Tp -IR enseirb
+--enseirb(9362)<=
br>   |
   +--leds(1)
   |  |
&=
nbsp;  |  +-- -RW- Integer32 led0(1)
   | &nbsp=
;         Range: 0..1
 &nbs=
p; |
   +--reserved(2)

but when i use the same command =
again it will give an error so please tell me the solution for that=20

root@calculon:~# snmptranslate -Tp -IR enseirb
No log handling e=
nabled - turning on stderr logging
add_mibdir: strings scanned in from /=