On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 14:37 -0700, Ajay Chenampara wrote:
> Hi there,
> I know im overlooking something here and i hope someone here will be
> able to point it out...
> Im writing a script to download our s/w and router configs via tftp
> using snmp commands.

It helps to load the MIB "CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB". Note about this
script, it should poll() ccCopyEntryRowStatus.2 before read()/write(),
but this this is blind faith.

~BAS

--------

$ more signalIOSBackup.sh
#!/usr/local/bin/bash

# $Id: signalIOSBackup.sh 209 2007-06-26 17:38:25Z seklecki $
# Brian A. Seklecki - Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

function usage() {
echo "USAGE:"
echo " $0 [Destination IP/Hostname]"
}

if [ ! -n "${1}" ]; then
echo "Destination Radware Device Not Specified, BAILING!"
usage;
exit 1;
fi

COMMUNITY=foo

export MIBS=CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB

SNMPSET="/usr/local/bin/snmpset"

SNMPOPT="-c ${COMMUNITY} -v2c "
SNMPSET="${SNMPSET} ${SNMPOPT}"

#FACILITY=pitbpa1

# Default New TFTP Destination Config
if [ -n "${2}" ]; then
TFTP_DESTINATION="$2";
else
TFTP_DESTINATION=192.168.96.39;
fi

# first set it to CLI mode
$SNMPSET ${1} ccCopyProtocol.2 i 1 \
ccCopySourceFileType.2 i 4 \
ccCopyDestFileType.2 i 1 \
ccCopyServerAddress.2 a "${TFTP_DESTINATION}" \
ccCopyFileName.2 s "${1}.txt" \
ccCopyEntryRowStatus.2 i 4

if [ $? -ne 0 ]; then
echo "SNMP Signal to ${1} failed";
exit 1;
fi

sleep 5;

$SNMPSET ${1} ccCopyEntryRowStatus.2 i 6