On 26/06/07, Ajay Chenampara wrote:
> I am assuming you meant me to set the $OID as
> (without the random index number).

That's correct.
The second parameter to the SNMP::Varbind call is the index value.
So the first two parameters are combined to form the full OID.

> I got the same error
> [noCreation (that table does not support row creation)]

What does the router debug output look like?
What does the same debug output look like when you issue the equivalent
"snmpset" command?

Net-snmp-users mailing list