On 25/06/07, Rajesh Balasubramanian wrote:
> I would like to create a separate pthread in net-snmp due to my need.
> But I am getting the following error, have the statement pthread_create in
> snmpd.c
> net-snmp-5.2.3/agent/snmpd.c:1034: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

You probably need to add '-lpthread' to the linking command.

I trust that all of the SNMP processing (Net-SNMP library calls, etc)
is contained within a single thread, and that you're just using this
separate thread for your MIB-specific processing.
Remember that the Net-SNMP agent is not designed for threaded

Net-snmp-users mailing list