On 17/04/07, Lothar Werzinger wrote:
> Any Idea to what I might do wrong to not get the correct results with the
> 64bit counters? I would appreciate any help to fix that. Can I do anything
> that helps you to pinpoint the problem?

Try running the master agent using the flag '-d'.
You'll see a lot of junk printed while the subagent connects to the
master agent, and registers the MIBs it wants to provide.

Once this has settled down, issue a single "snmpget" request
for one of these counter values, and report the dumps that
the agent sees. There should be four packets - the incoming
GET request, passing this off to the AgentX subagent,
the response from the subagent, and returning the result
to the original client.

What do these dumps look like?

Dave