--===============1966468028==

------=_Part_89267_28813919.1170229105528

hi friends
What are the neccesary steps to create a table?
is it need an Rowstatus as a field for creating it ?
I tried to create a table by setting some value in it but is showing some
error ?
during mib2c myfilename
i given options like
1> 2
2> 1
then It generated two file name with myfilename.c
myfilename.h
if you have some examples other than examples that given in net-snmp can u
send that file so it will be usefull for me
thanks
sathyanarayanan T