--------------080709020702010500090806

Thanks, Dave.

I'll tough it out unless I see that it's more than just extra error
logging. I'm not really monitoring the ppp connections, but I haven't
looked to see what the final effect is on ipAddressTable, either. I'll
see as I go along. I'm just learning to use snmp at this time, and
haven't yet figured out all the uses I will put it to. But I like it a
lot - I use the embedded perl traphandler - it's great.

Mike

Dave Shield wrote:
> On 20/11/06, Mike Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Since this doesn't seem to cause any problems except for filling up the
>> log files, and since it's been registered as a bug, I'm just going to
>> wait to see if the final release of 5.4 fixes the problem properly.
>>

> I doubt very much that this particular bug will be fixed for 5.4.
> We're very definitely into "show-stoppers only" mode by now.
> (Otherwise, we'd never get *anything* released!)
>
> Any fix will probably be aimed at 5.4.1
>
> Dave

--------------080709020702010500090806

begin:vcard
fn:Mike Schmidt
n:Schmidt;Mike
org:Intello Technologies Inc.
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;580 1=C3=A8re Rue;Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu;Qu=C3=A9;J2X 3B4;Canada
email;internet:mike@intello.com
title:Vice-President
tel;work:450-358-2266 x223
tel;cell:514-835-9497