--------------030606070009020406040208

Thanks, Robert. This is exactly the case:
each pptp connection is the same address on the server side. Do the code
changes you suggested apply to the 5.4rc2 and beyond versions?

Mike

Robert Story wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:10:53 -0500 Mike wrote:
> MS> More research and searching in the net-snmp-users list has shown me that
> MS> the problem has to do with the pptp connections we have on the system.
> MS>
> MS> I have exactly 61 pptp connections running, and exactly 61 copies of
> MS> each of the two messages:
> MS>
> MS> error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)
>

> Are these pptp connections sharing the same IpAddress? The problem is that the
> IpAddress table assumes that an IpAddress is a unique index. See the archives
> for my suggestions on how to fix the code.

--------------030606070009020406040208

begin:vcard
fn:Mike Schmidt
n:Schmidt;Mike
org:Intello Technologies Inc.
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;580 1=C3=A8re Rue;Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu;Qu=C3=A9;J2X 3B4;Canada
email;internet:mike@intello.com
title:Vice-President
tel;work:450-358-2266 x223
tel;cell:514-835-9497