On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:04:19 -0800 (PST) karthik wrote:
KD> Could you please provide me the list of RFC compliance in Net-SNMP.

No. The agent implements various modules, and support for each can vary by OS
platform. We also haven't tried to match our implementations against to module
compliance statements in all the various MIBs. If you'd like to build an agent
for your platform, walk it, and compare the output to determine compliance
levels for any/all of the MIBs, we'd love to hear about it!