--===============1418704879==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C701D7.93BB67FC

I was using data-set method for accessing table parameters, where in I
can't change the index once assigned as my implementation includes
varying row numbers table for each request.=20
So I tried to use iterate method. Can anybody help in setting up iterate
method for table parameters?
1. Using iterate method of accessing table parameters how to find
the column information and how to set (I mean, which structure to set)
the no. of rows in the table? In my case no. of rows to be provided by
external api and their number is varying dynamically.
2. No. of rows may be different for each snmpwalk request. In the
sense, number of rows may be varying dynamically

Regards,
Sri.

*****
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is illegal and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C701D7.93BB67FC

charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7651.14">
Table Iterate queries