>From your message I don't know which problem you're saying is fixed. I
knew better than reporting 2 problems at once but did it anyway. At any
rate I'll assume you're talking about the problem with the failure in

No change:

cd net-snmp-5.3.1*
make uninstall
cd ../net-snmp-5.4*
../MyConfigCommand <---- contents are the .configure command in
make test
cd perl
make test

Same problems

cd ..
make perltest

Same problems

On the other problem:

It seems that if the "make" is going to make the perl stuff
automatically, then "make test" should test it automatically as well.

Tim Daley