On 06/11/06, Jordi Farr=E9s Saderra wrote:
> Now and I try to create new rw user using next command sequence:

[snip]
> In above sequence you can see no error messages. All seems Ok

Fair enough.
The next thing to check is that these settings *have* been accepted by
the agent.
Try walking the 'vacmSecurityToGroupTable', 'vacmAccessTable' and
'usmUserTable' (using the "initial" user that you know works).

Can you see the newly created entries?
How do they compare with the original entries?

Try walking the "vacmViewTreeFamilyTable'
What are the settings for the view "all"?

Dave