--===============0194460907==
boundary="=_alternative 001673DB6525721E_="

--=_alternative 001673DB6525721E_=

Seems like I was not registered completely before posting - heres a repost
-

Hi,
I am using net-snmp 5.3.1. I have implemented sub-agent talking to snmpd
daemon (master agent) via agentX protocol.

At times, some parameters return an error message indicating an error in
the packet. At other times the same parameter returns the correct value.
I executed a small test with the snmpget command running in a loop for the
same parameter with a 1 second delay between each requests. One out of
every ten or so requests received this error message. Also, this
behaviour is seen for any parameter. This causes a break in the snmpwalk
command, due to which a single walk command has not been able to run
through to completion.

Also, seen at times, is a timeout message instead of the error message.

I am unable to determine if it is a problem in my configuration or with
the snmp Agent.

Thank and Regards,
Anjali