--===============1216553028==
boundary="=_alternative 001652E86525721E_="

--=_alternative 001652E86525721E_=

Seems like I was not registered completely before posting - heres a repost
-
Hi,
I am using net-snmp 5.3.1. I have implementedd sub-agent talking to snmpd
daemon (master agent) via agentX protocol.

At times, on performing an snmpwalk on a table paramter implemented by the
agent, I receive 0's for all the parameters.

snmpwalk -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.303.3.3.42.6.2.7
returns -
MY-MIB::7.1.1.1 = INTEGER: 0
MY-MIB::7.1.1.2 = INTEGER: 0
MY-MIB::7.1.1.3 = INTEGER: 0
MY-MIB::7.1.1.4 = INTEGER: 0 ...

at the same time, an snmpgetnext command returns the correct value of the
parameter -
snmpgetnext -c public localhost MY-MIB::7.1.1.1
MY-MIB::7.1.1.2 = INTEGER: 3

I have added log messages in the "get" methods of my parameters and
checked that the same code is being hit for both requests.

At other times, my snmpwalk command works fine, and returns the correct
values for each of the parameters. I am not sure if this is a bug in my
initialization ( then why the different behaviour at different times of
execution??), or if it is a problem in my configuration, or even with net
SNMP??

Thank and Regards,
Anjali