On 02/11/06, Vlad Shafransky wrote:
> May I get callback from snmpd on each change of some counter? (For
> example of disk status or cpu average).

Not easily, no.
In general, the agent doesn't tend to notice when values change.
It will normally only read the value when it receives a request.

> How can I internally(from dynamic module) to query about some counter?

You could try using the API calls "netsnmp_query_get()" et al
(defined in snmplib/snmp_client.c).

That's the approach used by the DisMan Event MIB "monitor" mechanism.

Dave