--===============1322204797==

=3D2>
Hi,
I am using net-snmp 5.3.1. I have implemented sub-agent tal=
king to snmpd daemon (master agent) via agentX protocol.

At times, s=
ome parameters return an error message indicating an error in the packet.&n=
bsp; At other times the same parameter returns the correct value.  I e=
xecuted a small test with the snmpget command running in a loop for the sam=
e parameter with a 1 second delay between each requests.  One out of e=
very ten or so requests received this error message.  Also, this behav=
iour is seen for any parameter.  This causes a break in the snmpwalk c=
ommand, due to which a single walk command has not been able to run through=
to completion.

Also, seen at times, is a timeout message instead of=
the error message.

I am unable to determine if it is a probl=
em in my configuration or with the snmp Agent.

Thank and Regards,

=