--===============1482192462==

=3D2>Hi,
I am using net-snmp 5.3.1. I have implementedd
sub-agent talking to snmpd daemon (master agent) via
agentX protocol.

At times, on performing an snmpwalk on a table par=
amter implemented by the agent, I receive 0's for all the parameters.
<=
br>snmpwalk -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.303.3.3.42.6.2.7
returns -<=
br>    MY-MIB::7.1.1.1 =3D INTEGER: 0
    =
MY-MIB::7.1.1.2 =3D INTEGER: 0
    MY-MIB::7.1.1.3 =3D IN=
TEGER: 0
    MY-MIB::7.1.1.4 =3D INTEGER: 0  ...
=

at the same time, an snmpgetnext command returns the correct value of t=
he parameter -
snmpgetnext -c public localhost MY-MIB::7.1.1.1
 =
   MY-MIB::7.1.1.2 =3D INTEGER: 3

I have added log message=
s in the "get" methods of my parameters and checked that the same code is b=
eing hit for both requests.

At other times, my snmpwalk command work=
s fine, and returns the correct values for each of the parameters. &nb=
sp; I am not sure if this is a bug in my initialization ( then why the diff=
erent behaviour at different times of execution??), or if it is a problem i=
n my configuration, or even with net SNMP??

Thank and Regards,
An=
jali
=