I'm using net-snmp 5.3.1, and I want to use the type Counter64 (which is
SNMP v2 feature)

When I execute a "snmpwalk/snmpbulkwalk -v 2c" , I have the following error
:
Wrong Type (should be Gauge32 or Unsigned32): Counter64: 0

I realize I have the same behaviour with Unsigned32 (which also a SNMP V2
feature). With a snmpwalk/snmpbulkwalk, I have:
Gauge32 instead of Unsigned32 (which is a conversion from V2 to V1)

Do I miss something? I think that if I specify the version number 2c, I
would have support of types like Counter64, Unsigned32...

I appreciate any help.

Arnaud.

http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/...ave/direct/01/