On 02/11/06, BENAMAR Khalid wrote:
> 1- i want to monitor
>
> a- memoire used
> b- fan state
> c- disk
> d-interface
> e-alimentation

That's better - but it's still really not precise enough.
For each of these, you need to:

a) Determine which OID(s) are relevant to the quantities
you wish to monitor, and

b) Decide the exact value(s) which indicate a problem.

> 2- for example memoire used exceeding a limit

OK - so the OID for this is probably either
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memAvailReal.0
or
UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalFree.0

But what limit do you want to use?

> 3- my problems
> in this line that i would add to snmpd.conf monitor -u internal "inSync"
> ..1.3.6.1.4.1.17887.7.6.1.2 == 1
> the means of "inSync"

The equivalent line for the example in 2) would be

monitor -I -u internal "physical memory" .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4.6.0 < NNN

(where NNN is the minimum amount of memory to keep free).
That's for monitoring memAvailReal.
For memTotalFree, the OID would be .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4.11.0

But you'll need to use "snmpget" or "snmpwalk" to query your systems,
in order to get a feel for what values are available, and what thresholds
to choose.

Dave