Hi,

I have encountered a problem of symbols clash under Windows between our
binary, which defines getopt and gettimeofday under Windows, and netsnmp.

I resolved it by renaming the symbols getopt/gettimeofday in our binary.

Could it be possible in the library net-snmp (to avoid clash with other
3rd-party) to prefix getopt/gettimeofday respectively by
netsnmp_getopt/netsnmp_gettimeofday

Arnaud.

http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/g...ave/direct/01/