--===============0025162282==

------=_Part_19671_11601466.1162472659269

Hi, this is my first and desperated post!

I just upgraded from fedora core 5 to 6, and net-snmp upgraded to v
5.3.1(think it's the latest).
I've found that snmptrapd is not passing the Agent Host Name (first line in
standard input of the program invoked from traphandle) and all I get is an
'' string.

Have anyone of you found the same problem? How did you solved it?

Regards

------=_Part_19671_11601466.1162472659269

Hi, this is my first and desperated post!

I just upgraded from fedora core 5 to 6, and net-snmp upgraded to v 5.3.1 (think it's the latest).

I've found that snmptrapd is not passing the Agent Host Name (first line in standard input of the program invoked from traphandle) and all I get is an '<UNKNOWN>' string.