On 02/11/06, santhosh wrote:
> And the problem here is I am not sure that who all use these Boards will use
> Net-Snmp as a Manager

As a manager, or as an agent?

> If they are using any other properitary SNMP Manager then the above setup
> will not work na

The setup above (now snipped) is *purely* concerned with the configuration
of the SNMP agent. This will work with *any* SNMP manager - both responding
to requests, and generating traps.

If someone is using a different agent, then no - this mechanism won't work.
But your MIB module is presumably written for the Net-SNMP agent, so
if they're using a different agent, then the information won't be
available anyway.

Dave