[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. But please use *one* list, not both.
Thanks. ]

On 02/11/06, BENAMAR Khalid wrote:
> i have resolve my problem (change snmpd.conf)
> i need an exemple for configuring snmpdtrap, thanks for your help

What do you want 'snmptrapd' to do?

Dave