-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Robert Story [mailto:rstory@freesnmp.com]
Inviato: marted=EC 31 ottobre 2006 20.53
A: Enzo Arlati
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: Re: R: error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)

RS> 5 seconds doesn't sound right. I'm not aware of any modules that are
RS> refreshing their cache that frequently.

I check the right time today and the time is from 20 to 25 secs.

RS> There are currently 2 instances of subcontainers used in the code. You =
will
RS> get errors for duplicate interface names and for any ip address associa=
ted
RS> with more than one interface.

RS> Can you send me the result of 'ifconfig -a'?

Thanks, with the options -a I see that there were a (BAD!!) configured Free=
S/WAN which used the same ip for the tunnel.
I stopped the ipsec service and now I also the log error disappeared.

FreeS/WAN was just an old, unterminated test, which actually didn't care to=
me at present (myde I will investogate on it in the future), so I consider=
the problem solved.
Thanks again, Enzo