On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:35:13 +0100 Enzo wrote:
EA> On 10/31/06, Enzo Arlati wrote:
EA> >
EA> > Today I have intsalled net-snmp rev 5.3.1 on red-hat 7.3
EA> > All is ok, also my enterprise extention seems good, but on log ,
EA> > each few ( about 5 ) seconds, I see the following error messages:

5 seconds doesn't sound right. I'm not aware of any modules that are
refreshing their cache that frequently.

EA> > error on subcontainer '' insert (-1)
EA> >
EA> > what should mean this error and when search for detect it ?

There are currently 2 instances of subcontainers used in the code. You will
get errors for duplicate interface names and for any ip address associated
with more than one interface.

EA> > error on subcontainer 'ia_addr' insert (-1)

EA> But I don't have IP conflict, and since today ( with net-snmp 5.0.8 ) I never had such warning.
EA> Do you known what source files are involved, so I can check it where the problem comes.

Can you send me the result of 'ifconfig -a'?