BENAMAR Khalid wrote:
> Bonjour
> =

> je suis un d=E9butant dans le domaine de la supervision
> j'ai installer net-snmp version 5.1.4 pour fedora 4
> j'ai cr=E9e le fichier de configuration snmpd.conf
> mais lorsque je teste avec la commande snmpget il me revoie le message =

> suivant :
> snmpget: Timeout
> la comande que je lance est snmpget -v 1 -c public 192.168.0.3 =

> ..1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0
> =

> merci d'avance pour votre aide
> =

some things to try...
assuming english works here...
you will likely get further with questions posted in english if possible...
also questions like this should go to net-snmp-users...

be sure the agent is running...

try starting it with debugging (see 'man snmpd')

try running the snmpget with debugging (see 'man snmpcmd')

be sure the config is set up for v1 public read access

####
# First, map the community name "public" into a "security name"

# sec.name source community
com2sec notConfigUser default public

####
# Second, map the security name into a group name:

# groupName securityModel securityName
group notConfigGroup v1 notConfigUser
group notConfigGroup v2c notConfigUser

####
# Third, create a view for us to let the group have rights to:

# Make at least snmpwalk -v 1 localhost -c public system fast again.
# name incl/excl subtree mask(optional)
view systemview included .1.3.6.1.2.1.1
view systemview included .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.1.1

####
# Finally, grant the group read-only access to the systemview view.

# group context sec.model sec.level prefix read write not=
if
access notConfigGroup "" any noauth exact systemview none n=
one

-G