--===============1654256632==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6FCED.F265E560

Hello

Does anybody know if it is possible to set thresholds in a config file
like it is possible for disk, file, load, ...?

I configured the net-snmp that I can query the lmSensors MIB.

It would be great to have for each config entry an error flags which
will be 1 if an error occurs or 0 if everything is ok.

Environment:

OS: Solaris 8
Server: Sun4u V240

Any help would be really desirable.

Regards, Christian

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6FCED.F265E560

charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7650.28">
Threshold for temperatur sensor in a config file