I configured DismanEventMIB by using "monitor" directive in "snmpd.conf". And I am able to get the traps. If I want to turn off some traps from the application instead of changing "snmpd.conf" file, is it possible? Like disabling mteTriggerEventEntryStatus
or mteTriggerEnabled for those trap instances?
Thanks.