From: net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
Sauterel Fabrice
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 8:23 AM
To: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Choose destination directory at installation

Thanks for the answer Dave and Thomas!

Is it also "hard-coded" in binaries and libraries??? Or just in
"readable" text files in case I could write a script to identify and
replace it.
Does it mean that everytime we want to change to install directory, we
have again to "configure, make and make install"???

>Then you need to configure --prefix=/some/where/else. These paths get

hard-coded into the toolkit, so you cannot
>changethem(permanently) at install time.

-
security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential or otherwise privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message or that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version from the sender.

SOURCECORP, Incorporated
www.srcp.com