Albert Chin wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 07:06:36AM +0100, Dave Shield wrote:
>> On 19/10/06, Albert Chin wrote:
>>> Other failures:
>>> 41: testing AgentX SET support... FAIL
>>> 45: testing Proxy GET support... FAIL
>>> 46: testing Proxy SET support... FAIL

>> Which version of the agent are you using?

> W're testing against 5.3.1.

Are these failures fully reproducible? I'd think these are most likely test
problems rather than real issues, Any processes from former tests hanging around?

Thomas Anders (thomas.anders at

Net-snmp-users mailing list