--===============0409665800==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D1A0.9CE8EF7D

Hi All,

I am trying to create the subagent using the AgentX architecture of
Net-SNMP. I am able to create the stub files using the mib2c command,
however while going through the code and later compiling I see a whole
lot of errors.

=20

I see that most of the .h files included in the stubs are not available
on Windows after installation, since we are doing a parallel development
on Linux, I am able to see those files in the linux box. Is there
something different that needs to be done for Windows? I am referring to
the documentation avail on the Net-SNMP site.

=20

Is there somewhere else I need to look up for Windows specific
implementation?

=20

Thanks in advance

=20

Rgds

Jaya

=20

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D1A0.9CE8EF7D

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>Hi =
All,>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'> I am trying to create the =
subagent
using the AgentX architecture of Net-SNMP. I am able to create the stub =
files
using the mib2c command, however while going through the code and later
compiling I see a whole lot of errors.>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>>

=

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>I see that most of the .h files =
included
in the stubs are not available on Windows after installation, since we =
are doing
a parallel development on Linux, I am able to see those files in the =
linux box.
Is there something different that needs to be done for Windows? I am =
referring
to the documentation avail on the Net-SNMP =
site.>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>>

=

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>Is there somewhere else I need to =
look up
for Windows specific implementation?>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>>

=

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>Thanks in =
advance>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>>

=

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>Rgds>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;color:navy'>Jaya>>