Hi everybody,

I finally resolve my problem of error message...

I removed the call to init_mib_modules, which certainly registers my table.

Now, when I try to register my whole table, it works fine with net-snmp
v5.3.1 (an snmpwalk gives me the same result as with snmp v5.0.11)

But if I try to register a region of my MIB (previous code), I receive an
error from the function netsnmp_register_table_data_set:
registering pdu failed: 263!