Concerning the problem of index, I resolved it; indeed, the registering of
the subagent with the master agent is done later so I have to call my
initialization function of my table after the call to init_snmp

So, to resume (for people who could face the same problem):

With net-snmp 5.0.11:

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
init_agent("App1");
init_mib_modules();

// Initialize my table
initGenServerTable();

init_snmp("App1");

}

With net-snmp v5.3.1:

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
init_agent("App1");
init_mib_modules();

// Connect the subagent to the master agent
init_snmp("App1");

// Initialize my table and get the index from the master agent
initGenServerTable();

}

Concerning my error message, I will investigate. At the moment, with
net-snmp 5.3.1, my table is no more registered. I also do a test of 'normal
registering' of my table (no use of range_subid and range_ubound) with the
same error.

I will look first at the samples and the NEWS file to see the changes.

Thanks.

http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/...ave/direct/01/