--===============1110650434==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6C817.B288A688

I need to access a scalar MIB object that is stored in external memory.
I don't see any documentation for this in the tutorial section.

Help needed.

Thanks and Regards,
Sri.

*****
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is illegal and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6C817.B288A688

charset=3DUS-ASCII">
6.5.7651.14">
Accessing from external memory for Scalars?

Hi,