On 05/07/07, Need Help wrote:
> Sorry to see the text is not an attachment.... Not sure why the
> text is showing up as inline text instead ...... possibly the text
> shows up this way when it is determined to be "small enough
> in size" to simply show the contents?? Who knows.

No - I don't know either.
It's bloody annoying, anyway.

It also makes it much harder to help.
However, this has shown up what's causing the problem
(though not why).

:

:

:
> ip-mib/data_access/ipaddress_ioctl.c \
>
> # end configure generated code

Judging by my local 'agent/mibgroup/Makefile' (and the
'agent/Makefile'), these definitions should actually be
of the form:

mib_module_list_o= \
snmpv3/snmpEngine.o \
snmpv3/snmpMPDStats.o \
:

etc

OBJS = $(mib_module_list_o)
LOBJS = $(mib_module_list_lo)
SRCS = $(mib_module_list_c)

Your Makefile doesn't define $OBJS et al, which would explain why
"make clean" doesn't work.

Of course, that then raises the question of *why* this is happening....

Dave