--===============1554324850==

--0-567568670-1183652104=:16262

Ok, for some reason, these files are flagged as being associated with a virus. Perhaps the virus protection software is blocking it do to the TXT file extension really being a ZIP file???

Anyway, I tried about 4 different times to post these Makefiles for you, but no luck.

Shall I try to RAR them instead? Let me see if that will be allowed.

Need Help wrote:
The files you requested are attached

IMPORTANT: You must rename the "TXT" files to "ZIP" instead and
then unZIP them. I had to ZIP them to reduce the size so they
could be attached, but then I also discovered I could not send
"ZIP" files either, so I had to rename the ZIP files to TXT.
Oh well ....let me know what you find or whether you need anything
else from me.

Dave Shield wrote: On 05/07/07, Need Help wrote:
> a) did this
> b) yes, no files were found
> c) did this
> d) see attached file
> e) see attached file
> f) see attached file
>
> It seems the ".../agent/mibgroup/XXXX/" directories are not being cleaned
> up.

Hmmm... from the __clean.log file:

make[2]: Entering directory `/export/...../netsnmp/agent/mibgroup'
rm -f core
rm -rf .libs
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/...../netsnmp/agent/mibgroup'

That doesn't look right.

Can you please post the files '.....netsnmp/agent/mibgroup/Makefile'
and '....netsnmp/agent/Makefile'

Thanks

Dave

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

Dave Shield <D.T.Shield@csc.liv.ac.uk> wrote:
On 05/07/07, Need Help wrote:
> a) did this
> b) yes, no files were found
> c) did this
> d) see attached file
> e) see attached file
> f) see attached file
>
> It seems the ".../agent/mibgroup/XXXX/" directories are not being cleaned
> up.

Hmmm... from the __clean.log file:

make[2]: Entering directory `/export/...../netsnmp/agent/mibgroup'
rm -f core
rm -rf .libs
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/...../netsnmp/agent/mibgroup'

That doesn't look right.

Can you please post the files '.....netsnmp/agent/mibgroup/Makefile'
and '....netsnmp/agent/Makefile'

Thanks

Dave

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.PKPK-------------------------------------------------------------------------