DS> The contents of 'snmp-notification-mib/snmpNotifyFilterTable/*'
DS> should be moved into 'notification' (alongside the other tables
DS> from the same MIB). This allows these files to be extracted
DS> from the tarball correctly, and the VC++ build to run successfully.

+1. Yes I read the discussion.

+1 to offering a .zip too. But -1 expecting people to pick the right
thing to download.

I'd much rather offer complete packages of all types. The module system
was designed to allow some level of portability of the pieces moving
around, it's just that we haven't had the opportunity to use that easily
in the past and now that we're in SVN lets do it. (and to some extent,
I can't believe I just said that because I don't think it offers
stability of where stuff is located; but then I don't think most people
ever look at that particular file so I doubt anyone would notice). I do
agree that the file names, if done, should stay the same because that's
a more major change since it affects code (as pointed out by Dave).

If we do some major re-architecture for the mainline, as has been
discussed recently, this is sort of a good trial-run ;-)
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.